Import transactions is a great way to get your full transaction history just in seconds. It works great if you prefer tracking expenses manually since all imported transactions would be listed under your cash account. As a reference, it could be any unsupported bank account or apple card.
How to import transactions?
- Go to Settings or Transactions tab;
- Hit on the "Import transactions" icon;
- Enter import info:
- Specify file source (financial institution or budget app);
- Choose a cash account;
- Attach your bank statement in a CSV file including all transactions you’d like to download;
- Hit "Import transactions".
Your bank is not listed?
Don't worry. You can send us a request and we will support your bank sample just in a few days. We would also notify you once everything is done via email.
Feel free to ask any questions at email@example.com
Scan to install