The Goals feature may come in handy to set and successfully accomplish the savings goals such as a rainy day fund or long-awaited vacation.
What is the Goal feature?
To create a goal, you should link one of the already connected bank accounts to it. The progress is tracked by matching balance changes to the linked account (Goal account):
- every time you deposit money to the Goal account, you will increase the goal's balance;
- if you withdraw or spend money from the Goal account, you will move away from completing the goal;
NOTE: one bank account can be linked only with one savings goal.
How to create a Goal?
To create a goal, please complete the following steps:
- Go to the “Goals” section and hit “+” in the upper right corner;
- Choose a type of the "Goal";
- Enter a name and choose an Emoji to make this personal;
- Enter the target amount (optional);
- Link your goal to a bank account;
- Enter the monthly contribution which will be factored in when calculating In My Pocket (optional);
Glossary and navigation:
- Goal balance - the balance of the Goal account;
- This month's Goal progress - the net amount you saved this month. The positive sign means that you are on a way to complete the Goal. The negative sign means that the credits to this account were counted against your Goal;
- Monthly contribution - the money you set aside from In My Pocket every month to achieve towards your goal;
- Total Monthly contributions - monthly contributions will be deducted from In My Pocket every month. Set monthly contribution to zero if you don’t want it factored in your In My Pocket;
What are the benefits for Plus subscribers?
If you are a Basic customer, you can create one Goal and link an account to it. Choose any of the accounts apart from Cash.
If your profile is upgraded to Plus, you can create as many Goals as the accounts you've linked to the app including Cash.
If you cancel the subscription, your first Goal remains as active. The rest of the Goals become available only when you upgrade to Plus again.
How to edit or delete a Goal?
- Tap the Goal;
- Hit the ••• button in the upper right corner;
- Choose delete or edit options.