Sometimes such issues happen when, for some reason, App Store or Google Play doesn't provide us with information about your freshly purchased subscription in time.
What you should do:
First of all, try to close and re-open the app. Maybe it just needs a refresh.
Still on Basic? Well, then you need to try Restore Purchase:
- Go to Settings in the upper left corner;
- Hit Upgrade your PocketGuard;
- Tap Restore Purchase in the bottom left corner;
If this doesn't work, make sure that you do have the Plus plan purchased:
For iOS users:
- Go to phone Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Check for the PocketGuard subscription.
For Android users:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find the PocketGuard subscription.
In case Restoring purchase didn't help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following info (we'll ask for it anyway):
- A screenshot of the purchased subscription from Apple ID/Google Play;
- The email address of the profile that you are currently using at PocketGuard;
- Emails of other profiles that you might have now or used to have in the past;
And no worries, you'll get what you paid for this way or another. Just don't hesitate to contact us!
Scan to install