Sometimes such issues happen when, for some reason, AppStore or Google Play don't provide us with information about your freshly purchased subscription in time.
What you should do:
First of all, try to close and re-open the app, maybe it just needs a refresh.
Still on Basic? Well, then you need to try Restore Purchase:
- Go to Settings in the app.
- Tap Upgrade your PocketGuard;
- Tap Restore Purchase.
If this doesn't work, make sure that you do have the Plus plan purchased:
For iOS users:
- Go to phone Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Check for the PocketGuard subscription.
For Android users:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find the PocketGuard subscription.
In case Restoring purchase didn't help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following info (we'll ask for it anyway):
1. A screenshot of the purchased subscription from Apple ID/Google Play.
2. The email address of the profile that you are currently using at PocketGuard.
3. Emails of other profiles that you might have now or used to have in past.
And no worries, you'll get what you paid for this way or another. Just don't hesitate to contact us!