Since Prosper Daily announced their closure, more and more users choose PocketGuard as a worthy alternative to their favorite app. If you are still looking for the best finance tracking app to switch to, we hope this article will help you to make up your mind.
PocketGuard is easy and user-friendly app. It takes minutes to setup and a single day is enough to make you feel like you've been using it for years. PocketGuard main goal is to let you see the full picture of your finance and make better financial decisions.
Here's what you should do to switch to Pocketguard:
Voila! Continue reading to find out more about the features and options you can use at PocketGuard.
Is PocketGuard free?
Yes, you can install PocketGuard and use all the basic features essential for successful budgeting at no cost. Besides, for those who want to dig deeper, we have recently added a PocketGuard Plus plan. Read more about PocketGuard Plus.
Please note, that PocketGuard is not one of those apps that don't allow you to do anything until you purchase premium features - our basic plan contains a full pack of budgeting features you need.
Is PocketGuard secure?
SECURITY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
• We use bank-level 128-bit SSL to protect your sensitive information;
• We establish a read-only connection to your bank, so nobody, not even you, can move money from your account using PocketGuard;
• Your data is also protected with Touch ID and a 4-digit PIN that only you know, so, even if your mobile device is lost or stolen nobody can access your data.
Does PocketGuard have a web app?
The web app is already in private beta and will be rolled out to all customers by the end of August 2017.
Does PocketGuard have my financial institution?
PocketGuard currently supports about 18,000 financial institutions, so chances that you will find yours are really high. However, Prosper Daily and PocketGuard use different data providers so there may be a small disparity.
Just search your financial institution in the app and drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if it's not there.
Does PocketGuard support Transaction Monitoring and Verification?
At the moment we don't have these features. However, due to numerous requests from Prosper Daily ex-users, our developers have already started working on them.
What exactly you can get at PocketGuard:
• Easily sync all of your personal finance accounts in one place: bank accounts, credit cards, loans, savings, and investments;
• Track your net worth change over time;
• Your budget is built automatically, based on your spending and earning patterns;
• Track your income;
• Track bills and recurring subscriptions;
• Set and reach your saving goals;
• Create spending limits;
• Lower your bills;
• Transactions automatically categorized into "pockets" show you where your money goes at a glance;
• Never miss a credit card bill or loan payment;
• Get alerted to bank fees and unwanted charges;
I paid for an annual subscription to Prosper Daily, will I get my money back?
Yes. Prosper Daily subscribers that paid for the entire year will be reimbursed for the outstanding balance. If you pay monthly, you will no longer be charged a monthly fee starting in August. Please contact Prosper Daily directly at email@example.com or read their FAQ article.
NOTE: PocketGuard currently connects only to the US and Canadian financial institutions.
We always welcome your feedback. If you have questions, need help, want to share your idea or requesting new features, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org